Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished Junior to Mid-level Geospatial Web Developer to join our Development team. The ideal candidate will be working on cutting-edge Geospatial technologies. As a Geospatial Web Developer, you will work closely with the Development, QA and Services teams to support business goals and to help ensure Novetta products are released in a timely manner.
- Design, develop, and implement customized web applications for clients using JavaScirpt, HTML, CSS and other web technologies.
- Work closely with other developers and product engineers to design and develop public-facing applications.
- Assist with application development estimating, planning and progress tracking.
- Experience with ESRI ArcGIS tools.
- Experience working with Windows and Unix platforms.
- Strong working knowledge of building user application interface tools.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience working in classified development environments.
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI w/Polygraph clearance.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.