Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished Junior to Mid-level Geospatial Web Developer to join our Development team. The ideal candidate will be working on cutting-edge Geospatial technologies. As a Geospatial Web Developer, you will work closely with the Development, QA and Services teams to support business goals and to help ensure Novetta products are released in a timely manner.
- Design, develop, and implement customized web applications for clients using JavaScirpt, HTML, CSS and other web technologies.
- Work closely with other developers and product engineers to design and develop public-facing applications.
- Assist with application development estimating, planning and progress tracking.
- Experience with ESRI ArcGIS tools.
- Experience working with Windows and Unix platforms.
- Strong working knowledge of building user application interface tools.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience working in classified development environments.
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI w/Polygraph clearance.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.