Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
- Provide subject matter expertise to security research and development efforts within the division.
- Establish and document best practice procedures for security research and development. Lead by example through following established practices and strongly encourage others to do so as well.
- Help in business development activities through technical writing and reviews on RFIs and RFPs, representing our division in customer meetings, contributing to marketing materials, and providing input to internal research and development projects.
- Set a high technical bar and help guide/mentor the efforts made by other engineers as they strive to improve. Lead by example through continuous learning.
- Assist in growth through recruiting efforts, career progression tracks, suggested training areas and technical feedback for engineers.
- 12+ years developing security tools in Python and C/C++ for U.S. Government customers.
- 4+ years leading teams that conduct security research and development.
- Subject Matter Expertise of operating system internals: kernel, scheduler, interrupts, context-switching, etc.
- Subject Matter Expertise in reverse engineering using IDA pro and debuggers.
- Subject Matter Expertise in security concepts such as exploitation techniques and mitigation bypasses, process hiding, communication hiding, bypassing detection of security products, securing data at rest and in transit, etc.
- Experience leading new development efforts.
Must have an active Top Secret clearance, Poly preferred
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.