Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
- Provide subject matter expertise to security research and development efforts within the division.
- Establish and document best practice procedures for security research and development. Lead by example through following established practices and strongly encourage others to do so as well.
- Help in business development activities through technical writing and reviews on RFIs and RFPs, representing our division in customer meetings, contributing to marketing materials, and providing input to internal research and development projects.
- Set a high technical bar and help guide/mentor the efforts made by other engineers as they strive to improve. Lead by example through continuous learning.
- Assist in growth through recruiting efforts, career progression tracks, suggested training areas and technical feedback for engineers.
- 12+ years developing security tools in Python and C/C++ for U.S. Government customers.
- 4+ years leading teams that conduct security research and development.
- Subject Matter Expertise of operating system internals: kernel, scheduler, interrupts, context-switching, etc.
- Subject Matter Expertise in reverse engineering using IDA pro and debuggers.
- Subject Matter Expertise in security concepts such as exploitation techniques and mitigation bypasses, process hiding, communication hiding, bypassing detection of security products, securing data at rest and in transit, etc.
- Experience leading new development efforts.
Must have an active Top Secret clearance, Poly preferred
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.