Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is currently seeking experienced TS SCI Detection Analysts for all shifts on a 4 day x 10 hour schedule (Sunday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Saturday).
- Analyze all relevant cyber security event data and other data sources for attack indicators and potential security breaches; produce reports.
- Assist in coordination during incidents; and coordinate with the O&M team to maintain all security monitoring systems are on-line, up to date, and fully operational.
- Monitor intrusion detection and prevention systems and other security event data sources on 24x7x365 basis. Determine if security events monitored should be escalated to incidents and follow all applicable incident response and reporting processes and procedures.
- Correlate data from intrusion detection and prevention systems with data from other sources such as firewall, web server, and DNS logs.
- Responsible for tuning and filtering of events and information, creating custom views and content using all available tools following an approved methodology and with approval of concurrence from the Staff management.
- Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 7+ years of related experience.
- DOD 8570 IAT Level I or CND-A
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, writing, communications, and briefing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible experience in Cyber Security, InfoSec, Security Engineering, Network Engineering with emphasis in cyber security issues and operations, computer incident response, systems architecture, data management.
- Familiarity with the following classes of enterprise cyber defense technologies:
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems.
- Network Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS).
- Host Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS).
- Network and Host malware detection and prevention.
- Network and Host forensic applications.
- Web/Email gateway security technologies.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.