Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is currently seeking experienced TS SCI Detection Analysts for all shifts on a 4 day x 10 hour schedule (Sunday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Saturday).
- Analyze all relevant cyber security event data and other data sources for attack indicators and potential security breaches; produce reports.
- Assist in coordination during incidents; and coordinate with the O&M team to maintain all security monitoring systems are on-line, up to date, and fully operational.
- Monitor intrusion detection and prevention systems and other security event data sources on 24x7x365 basis. Determine if security events monitored should be escalated to incidents and follow all applicable incident response and reporting processes and procedures.
- Correlate data from intrusion detection and prevention systems with data from other sources such as firewall, web server, and DNS logs.
- Responsible for tuning and filtering of events and information, creating custom views and content using all available tools following an approved methodology and with approval of concurrence from the Staff management.
- Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 7+ years of related experience.
- DOD 8570 IAT Level I or CND-A
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, writing, communications, and briefing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible experience in Cyber Security, InfoSec, Security Engineering, Network Engineering with emphasis in cyber security issues and operations, computer incident response, systems architecture, data management.
- Familiarity with the following classes of enterprise cyber defense technologies:
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems.
- Network Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS).
- Host Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS).
- Network and Host malware detection and prevention.
- Network and Host forensic applications.
- Web/Email gateway security technologies.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph required.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.