Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished Systems Administrator to join our Engineering team. The ideal candidate will be working on cutting-edge Cyber technologies. As a Systems Administrator, you will work closely with the Development, QA and Services teams to support business goals and to help ensure Novetta products are released in a timely manner.
- Design, expand and maintain production systems and network infrastructure.
- Collaborate with our architecture team to develop strategies for scaling and tuning.
- Develop and enhance process and documentation that will scale with expected rapid growth.
- 5+ years experience as a Linux Systems Administrator in a production environment.
- Experience with scripting for automation.
- Experience with virtualization.
- Experience supporting an Agile enterprise software development environment.
- Demonstrated job experience or training with AWS/C2S.
- Experience with Puppet.
- Experience with open-source monitoring tools such as Ganglia and Nagios.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance is required.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.