Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished Embedded Developer to join our Development team. The ideal candidate will be working on cutting-edge Cyber technologies. As an Embedded Developer, you will work closely with the Engineering, QA and Services teams to support business goals and to help ensure Novetta products are released in a timely manner.
- Perform embedded development, vulnerability analysis, reverse engineering, software development, and operational support to solve tough problems.
- Perform C and C++ development, reverse engineering, low-level programming, and protocol analysis.
- 6+ years of experience with software system requirements analysis, design, development, integration, or testing.
- 6+ years of experience with software development using C and C++.
- Experience with software reverse engineering or debugging tools, including IDA Pro, OllyDbg, or GDB.
- Experience with assembly language, including development or reversing.
- Experience with at least one architecture assembly language.
- Experience with network and socket programming for common protocols and standards.
- Knowledge of low-level systems programming concepts.
- BA or BS degree.
- Experience with vulnerability analysis or exploit development.
- Experience with Python.
Experience with developing software in a cross-compiler environment for architectures, including ARM, MIPS, or PowerPC.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance is required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.