Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Work on cutting-edge cyber technologies as part of our development team. As a self-motivated and accomplished Embedded Developer, you will work closely with the engineering, QA, and services teams to support business goals and to help ensure Novetta products are released in a timely manner.
- Perform embedded development, vulnerability analysis, reverse engineering, software development, and operational support to solve tough problems.
- Perform C and C++ development, reverse engineering, low-level programming, and protocol analysis.
- 6+ years of experience with software system requirements analysis, design, development, integration, or testing.
- 6+ years of experience with software development using C and C++.
- Experience with software reverse engineering or debugging tools, including IDA Pro, OllyDbg, or GDB.
- Experience with assembly language, including development or reverse engineering.
- Experience with at least one architecture assembly language.
- Experience with network and socket programming for common protocols and standards.
- Knowledge of low-level systems programming concepts.
- BA or BS degree.
- Experience with vulnerability analysis or exploit development.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with developing software in a cross-compiler environment for architectures, including ARM, MIPS, or PowerPC.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.