Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
- Setup, configure and maintain various LINUX and/or Windows VMs to support development, test, integration, and operational software threads.
- Coordinate, direct and perform complex software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages. Schedule installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Test Engineering and System Administration skills in an operational environment.
- Develop innovative solutions and coordinate those solutions between members of the technical and operational staff at a classified government site and end-users in the field.
- Work closely with customers, operational staff, and development staff to solve operational problems in an operational environment.
- Maintain current knowledge of engineering practices and technical solutions
- Create requirements documentation and program schedules.
- Develop and execute formal verification and validation activities
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement automated test tools and strategies
- Write, implement and report status for system test cases for testing
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Take direction from senior technical leadership and or Project Manager on project specifications
- Candidates should be interested in applying System Engineering,
- AA/AS in Computer Science or related discipline plus 10-15 years of experience or an BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or closely-related field plus 8-15 years of experience, or demonstrates knowledge or requirements of the position
- Three or more years’ experience working as a systems or test engineer or equivalent experience within the Intelligence Community
- At least three years’ experience working with computer and computer network hardware, software, and peripheral equipment
- Have a strong technical foundation with skills such as scripting and working to get tools from production into operation using systems engineering skills.
- Comfortable working in an Information Technology Environment focused on the Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination of Geospatial information
- Working knowledge of a wide range of open source geospatial tools
- Experience collecting and analyzing imagery data
- Working knowledge of scripting/programming
- Ability to work independently and as a member of an operations team and managing to schedule
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Selected applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Knowledge of system analysis methodologies. Capability to creatively solve complex requirements needs
- Familiarity with open source software and OGC standards
- Intelligence Community technologies and geospatial processing skills. Familiarity with multiple operating systems
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.