Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
- Setup, configure and maintain various LINUX and/or Windows VMs to support development, test, integration, and operational software threads.
- Coordinate, direct and perform complex software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages. Schedule installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Test Engineering and System Administration skills in an operational environment.
- Develop innovative solutions and coordinate those solutions between members of the technical and operational staff at a classified government site and end-users in the field.
- Work closely with customers, operational staff, and development staff to solve operational problems in an operational environment.
- Maintain current knowledge of engineering practices and technical solutions
- Create requirements documentation and program schedules.
- Develop and execute formal verification and validation activities
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement automated test tools and strategies
- Write, implement and report status for system test cases for testing
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Take direction from senior technical leadership and or Project Manager on project specifications
- Candidates should be interested in applying System Engineering,
- AA/AS in Computer Science or related discipline plus 10-15 years of experience or an BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or closely-related field plus 8-15 years of experience, or demonstrates knowledge or requirements of the position
- Three or more years’ experience working as a systems or test engineer or equivalent experience within the Intelligence Community
- At least three years’ experience working with computer and computer network hardware, software, and peripheral equipment
- Have a strong technical foundation with skills such as scripting and working to get tools from production into operation using systems engineering skills.
- Comfortable working in an Information Technology Environment focused on the Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination of Geospatial information
- Working knowledge of a wide range of open source geospatial tools
- Experience collecting and analyzing imagery data
- Working knowledge of scripting/programming
- Ability to work independently and as a member of an operations team and managing to schedule
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Selected applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Knowledge of system analysis methodologies. Capability to creatively solve complex requirements needs
- Familiarity with open source software and OGC standards
- Intelligence Community technologies and geospatial processing skills. Familiarity with multiple operating systems
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph required.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.