Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
This job requires creativity and persistence. Analysts in this job will use everything in their network and technical background to solve problems and answer analytical questions. Using their understanding of how networks function, how adversaries behave on the internet, and curiosity—analysts in this position will perform analysis of digital network and mobile communications.
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP and common protocols such as SSH, HTTP/S, SMTP, DNS, BGP, DHCP.
- Understanding of the OSI model and its relevance to internet technologies
- Comfort with the internet threat landscape such as malware analysis, analysis of threat indicators, and indicators of compromise.
- Ability to analyze network traffic data for anomalous or malicious activity with tools such as Wireshark, tcpdump, and tshark.
- Any of a number of active Cyber Certifications including but not limited to: GPEN, GXPN, GCFE, GCFA, and OSCP.
Special consideration given for the following skills:
- Scripting skills (e.g. Python, bash)
- Experience with UNIX operating systems.
- Ability to develop network and malware signatures (e.g. Yara, Snort)
- SIGINT experience
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
Minimum 1 years’, a Bachelor’s Degree, or participation in a qualifying program that will lead to a Bachelor’s Degree may be substituted for relevant experience.
Minimum three years’ experience or a Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field
Minimum eight years’ experience with in-depth demonstrated experience.
Minimum 18 years’ experience with in-depth demonstrated experience.
So, what does Novetta do?
Novetta is an advanced big data analytics company with over two decades of experience solving problems of national significance for government agencies and commercial enterprises worldwide. We have pioneered disruptive technologies and solutions in four key areas of advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media, and multi-int analytics. Our specialties include data fusion and entity analytics, digital forensics, software development, geospatial intelligence, biometrics and identify intelligence, cyber/network security services, threat detection, malware analysis, signals processing, cloud analytics, ISR, discovery workflow engineering, systems engineering, and SOC support.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to win
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.