Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
- Monitors and reviews strategies, doctrine, policies, directives, and instructions from higher echelon headquarters and makes recommendations to ensure compliance and/or consideration in planning efforts.
- Develops plans and orders through the application of operational art and operational design, and by using the JOPP, within the milestones, deliverables, and interaction points for plans developed using Adaptive Planning and Execution (APEX) activities.
- Provides input to briefings, transitioning concepts to execution, and assisting in the coordination of joint operational planning in support of training, exercises, combat, and contingency plans and operations.
- Develops and integrates cyberspace capabilities into deliberate, contingency, operation, and crisis action planning.
- Provides input for the development of TTPs, CONOPs, COAs, and other related documents related to OCO, DCO, and the securing, operating, and defending of the DODIN.
- Provides input to address shortfalls, prioritize and validate requirements, and be prepared to modify development planning efforts based on the changing cyberspace environment.
- Contributes to the development of exercise scenarios, exercise operational plans, and other required documentation to support planning and execution to accomplish USCYBERCOM exercise training priorities.
- Conducts research of current and emerging threats to U.S. Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources (CIKR)Participates in Joint Planning Groups (JPGs), and Operational Planning Groups/Teams (OPG/OPTs).
- Minimum five years of experience as a Joint Operation Planner and a complete working knowledge of the JOPP, JOPES, and APEX planning formats and guidance.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum specialized education in military joint operation planning through the Joint Professional Military Education Phase II (JPME II). The JIOPC, or other similar military operation planning courses, may be substituted for JPME II.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Four years of planning experience may be substituted with completion of an advanced Service planner school (School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS), School of Advanced Air and Space Studies (SAASS), Joint Advanced Warfighting School (JAWS), etc.).
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required.
So, what does Novetta do?
Novetta is an advanced big data analytics company with over two decades of experience solving problems of national significance for government agencies and commercial enterprises worldwide. We have pioneered disruptive technologies and solutions in four key areas if advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media and multi-int analytics. Our specialties include data fusion and entity analytics, digital forensics, software development, geospatial intelligence, biometrics and identify inteligence, cyber/network security services, threat detection, malware analysis, signals processing, cloud analytics, ISR, discovery workflow engineering, systems engineering, and SOC support.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.