Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
- Expertise at configuring AWS/C2S Cloud environments following best practices.
- Assemble and integrate cloud operating platforms using open source & partner tools.
- Integrate infrastructure builds with continuous code deployment processes.
- Build automated deployments using configuration management playbooks and recipes.
- Ensure the performance, reliability, security and ease of maintenance for deployments.
- Measure success through the hand-over and successful adoption of solutions.
- Apply knowledge of the latest trends in the DevOps industry.
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Implementing build pipelines with Git commit hooks (Code Commit/Code Deloy), Jenkins plug-ins, configuration management and AMI builders.
- Using configuration management with tools like Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
- Creating automation scripts with Python, bash (Cloud Formation, Cloud Init).
- Linux OS and package management.
- RDS and NoSQL storage (DynamoDB).
- Experience building and running Docker containers is a plus.
- AWS Developer, SysOps or DevOps Certification is a plus.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.