Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished Mid to Senior-level Software Engineer to join our Engineering team.
- Work closely with DevOps, Security, QA, and other development teams to build and deliver innovative systems that advance the missions of our company and our customers
- Work closely with project managers, system engineers, architects, and testing team members to develop effective and scalable code
- Develop full-stack software components to enhance data analysis, visualization, and processing at scale
- Make recommendations on existing systems using new and emerging technologies to promote system stability and increase performance
3+ years experience:
- With Agile software development teams, designing, developing, testing and maintaining software
- Using Python to develop RESTful web services and ETL pipelines
- Developing in a Linux environment
- Developing detailed specifications, analysis of requirements, creating documentation, designing solutions, writing the program code, verifying and validating the code, and assisting with the deploying of the code
Experience using Amazon Web Services
- Experience with both the operation of and interfacing with search engines such as Solr/Elasticsearch
- Understanding of big data concepts and technologies such as Apache Spark, NiFi, Hive, and Hadoop
- Experience implementing ETL workflows with SparkSQL, Datasets, and DataFrames
- SQL proficient
- An active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance is required
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.