Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking an experienced Software Developer to work in a constantly evolving environment where new technologies are used frequently and learning never stops. The selected candidate will work as part of an existing team at the customer site located on Fort Bragg.
- Passionately create systems which will be used and have a major impact and interact directly with customers and end-users.
- Design and maintain application architecture including database schema and API design.
- Have the ability to produce customer facing production code day one.
- Web frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS, or ExtJS.
- Code source control such as GIT.
- Web application development and REST.
- Development with C or C like languages.
- Working in a Linux environment with an understanding of agile development.
- Handling more than 1 project concurrently.
- Experience in Machine Learning algorithms.
- Experience with UX design
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL.
- Development of distributed systems.
- Use of static analysis, unit testing, and continuous integrations.
- Development of real time data applications.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance in JPAS
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.