Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Performs day-to-day activities required to maintain business continuity, such as overseeing and reviewing testing and implementation of software, data systems, and data networks to ensure that the integrity and security of all electronic data and data systems are adequately protected.
- Facilitates the preparation of an organization-wide business resumption plan.
- Coordinates and monitors simulation testing across all platforms.
- Manages the Agency’s Emergency Notification System (ENS).
- Designs and administers programs to include policies, standards, guidelines, training programs, and a viable quality assurance process for disaster recovery.
- Assists in the coordination and establishment of disaster recovery programs and business resumption planning across all enterprise platforms.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in performing IT Disaster Recovery and Business continuity activities.
- Experience in DR testing, policy development and facilitation.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Ability to be on-call after hours.
- At least 8 years related experience.
- Experience working in a primarily virtualized environment.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.