Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is transforming the way our customers manage, visualize, interpret, and exploit data - in the cloud. As an end-to-end provider of cloud based solutions, we help customer manage and oversee their cloud operations at both a technical and tactical level. Our Cloud Engineers are leading the rapid migration from traditional bare-metal architecture to virtualized and cloud-hosted platforms. Our Cloud Operations/Networks Engineers oversee the day-to-day operations of our cloud accounts, monitor spending, setup and respond to alerts, and interface with program and back office staff to ensure excellence in our operations.
We are seeking a Cloud Engineer who is prepared to push the boundaries in cloud solutions and automation. We are looking for someone who can design cloud environments for new and existing products and efficiently deploy them. The Cloud Engineer must have 2+ years solid experience working in AWS. Experience should include infrastructure design and deployment of services including, but not limited to AWS VPC, ElasticSearch, API Gateway, EC2, S3, CloudFormation.
- 5+ years of experience as a Systems Engineer or high-level System Administrator.
- Solid command of Linux or Windows and 5+ years supporting either OS in depth.
- 2+ years of solid experience in AWS designing, deploying, and supporting production cloud environments in AWS ecosystem (including EC2, VPC, RDS, ELB, EBS, S3)
- Security + certification or better to meet DOD 8570 requirements.
- Hands-on experience building systems in AWS or other cloud platforms.
- Hands-on C2S experience.
- Working knowledge of deployment automation and continuous integration tools (Puppet, Jenkins, etc.).
- Professional Level AWS Certification (Solutions Architect, SysOps, Developer, or DevOps) or comparable Azure Certification.
- Exceedingly organized and task-driven individual that thrives on working in the details.
- Comfortable interacting with customers, engineers, and developers with highly varying degrees of technical expertise.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.