Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a Data and ER Engineer who will work closely with application development, ETL and DBA teams to solve our customer's most difficult problems. Additionally, they will be responsible for interfacing with both the government customer and other customer teams to ensure the interoperability of our system with others and complete special projects/proof-of-concepts as required.
- Design and develop new attribute matching and/or analytics capabilities, including exploitation across large-scale relational and graph databases.
- Provide technical expertise to support application enhancement, bug fixes, and issue resolution for demanding operational customers.
- Support emerging law enforcement name matching, record linking, and analytical mission needs with prototypes and new software.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- 4+ years of solid Python and/or Java development experience.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem-solving skills; ability to communicate information to a variety of groups at different technical skill levels.
- Must work well in a multi-team environment, as well as independently.
- Experience in designing parallel systems and cluster computing.
- Strong understanding of entity resolution and name matching tools and techniques.
- Experience with Elastic and Titan/graph databases.
- SQL and/or NoSQL experience, both in administering and using/querying.
- Some background in data management and analytics.
- Understanding of metrics gathering and analysis.
- C/C++ experience.
- Active DoD or DOJ Secret clearance required.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a full DEA suitability, with stringent requirements around the use of illegal drugs.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.