Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The Cyber Incident Handler provides computer forensic and intrusion analyst support to high technology investigations in the form of computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, data recovery, and network assessments. Researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer network vulnerabilities, data hiding and network security and encryption. Assists in deterring, identifying, monitoring, investigating and analyzing computer network intrusions.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 Position (Required).
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred) in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Information Systems, or a related academic discipline of science, technology, engineering, or mathematics.
- Ideal candidates will be experienced with leading a team of experts in computer forensics or intrusion analysis.
- Demonstrated Cyber Incident Response/Forensics/Vulnerability analysis background.
- Experience with EnCase, FTK, Tanium, Windows Server 7/Server 2008+, Network Devices, DNS, DHCP, ARP, TCP/IP, Exploitation Techniques, willingness to travel locally, and good teamwork experience required.
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (CGIH), GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), Cisco Certified Network Analyst (CCNA), and/or ISC2 recognized professional certifications.
- If the candidate does not have a Bachelor's in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Information Systems, or a related academic discipline of science, technology, engineering, or mathematics, then an additional four years of experience MAY be acceptable with permission from the customer.
- Active TS/SCI w/poly security clearance required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.