Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Performs overall network defense activities. Provides in-depth analysis of suspected malicious code and/or infected/compromised systems and network devices. Performs necessary inspection and reverse-engineering activities to understand the behavior of the software and the root cause for its presence. Develops recommendations on how to counter or mitigate the threat.
- 10+ years of experience in malware reverse engineering using static and dynamic analysis tools to include disassemblers, debuggers, virtual machines, hex editors, and un-packers to include: Commercial (IDA Pro, Hex-Rays, WinDbg, etc.) and Open Source tools like OllyDbg.
- 10+ years of experience in malware reverse engineering to determine attack vectors, payloads, exfiltration mechanisms, etc. on one or more of Linux, Windows, or Mobile Platforms.
- Demonstrated experience writing code (C, C++, Python, Perl, Java, Powershell, Assembly language, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Computer Network Exploitation (CNE), Computer Network Attack (CNA) and Computer Network Defense (CND) tools and techniques.
- A deep understanding of advanced cyber threats targeting enterprises, along with the tools, tactics, and procedures used by those threats.
- Understanding of behavioral based threat models like Cyber Kill Chain, etc.
- Familiarity with Linux OS and mobile iOS/Android forensics.
- Strong understanding of network protocols and networking concepts.
- Strong understanding of Windows Operating System Internals and Windows APIs.
- Strong understanding of the PE file format and experience parsing structured or unstructured data.
- Experience using EnCase, X-Ways, FTK, and Open Source methods and tools to perform Malware/Forensic Investigations.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.