Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Support a national security contract focused on application migration/transition to the cloud and cloud-based capability development.
- Prior experience supporting national security agencies.
- Solid command of Linux and/or Windows.
- Experience managing cloud (private or public) environments.
- Experience with server virtualization and working in virtualized environments.
- Experience monitoring systems, networks for performance, uptime, and security.
- Experience working with multiple IT systems to integrate into a unified architecture.
- Expertise architecting applications for private/public cloud.
- AWS Professional Level Certification (Solutions Architect, SysOps, Developer, or DevOps).
- AWS and Azure or Google Cloud experience.
- Experience with DoD 8570 requirements (i.e. Security+, CISSP, etc.).
- Experience with DB's such as SQL, pgSQL, NoSQL, etc.
- Fundamental understanding of cloud security.
- Experience with automation (ansible, puppet, chef) and scaling.
- Experience with development tools such as Bitbucket or Github.
- Application hardening experience/understanding (i.e. application & development STIG)
- Understanding of data storage.
- Experience with quality assurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in software development or in related field or equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance is required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.