Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Support targeting, technical collection, case management, intelligence production, and analytic product development. Perform research to enable requirements decomposition and understand, analysis and collection evaluation, and to project work requirements for complex projects. Integrate results from various analytic methodologies including link/relationship analysis, biometrics analysis, and other quantitative technologies. Work within a team to collaboratively develop and refine new research methodologies and workflows.
- 5+ years:
- Experience conducting research to support customer requirements. Ability to support ongoing efforts and initiate new research parameters to identify targeted areas of interest, coordinating and reaching out across stakeholders, partners and other organizations.
- Experience working with biometric information for the creation of biometric analytic briefings and products.
- Experience collaborating with a team to develop and construct research strategies in support of various target types.
- Expertise planning research methodologies best suited to pursue the topical area of interest.
- Expertise pursuing efforts that integrate capabilities that result in unique insights.
- Ability to structure format and package research results, data, and info into appropriate formats. Prepare and deliver papers, briefings, and other documents as required. To include Research and Data Analysis and in support of Knowledge Exchanges.
Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance with polygraph required.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.