Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Support targeting, technical collection, case management, intelligence production, and analytic product development. Perform research to enable requirements decomposition and understand, analysis and collection evaluation, and to project work requirements for complex projects. Integrate results from various analytic methodologies including link/relationship analysis, biometrics analysis, and other quantitative technologies. Work within a team to collaboratively develop and refine new research methodologies and workflows.
- 5+ years:
- Experience conducting research to support customer requirements. Ability to support ongoing efforts and initiate new research parameters to identify targeted areas of interest, coordinating and reaching out across stakeholders, partners and other organizations.
- Experience working with biometric information for the creation of biometric analytic briefings and products.
- Experience collaborating with a team to develop and construct research strategies in support of a various target types.
- Expertise planning research methodologies best suited to pursue the topical area of interest.
- Expertise pursuing efforts that integrate capabilities that result in unique insights.
- Ability to structure format and package research results, data, and info into appropriate formats. Prepare and deliver papers, briefings, and other documents as required. To include Research and Data Analysis and in support of Knowledge Exchanges.
- Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance with polygraph required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.