Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
As a member of a fast-paced software development team, this candidate will be responsible for supporting the development and delivery of high visibility, high performing, and scalable solutions addressing mission-critical threat assessment needs throughout the DoD Enterprise. He/she will be directly responsible for:
- Design, development, implementation, and maintenance of an enterprise level, multi-user, big data aggregation, analysis, and reporting system.
- Support all phases of the Software/Systems Development Life-cycle (SDLC).
- Providing direct technical guidance and client support; and other tasks as needed/as directed.
The ideal candidate will be a driven team player that thrives in a small team environment. This candidate should be an exceptional problem solver with a demonstrated proficiency in critical analysis and abstract reasoning. This candidate should have a strong sense of observation and the ability to translate observations into technical solutions. The ideal candidate will be an expert with front-end technologies, have a keen eye for design and usability, and be able to balance form and function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in programming, analysis, and problem solving.
- Experienced in the development of cloud-based rich internet/web hosted applications
- Demonstrated proficiency with front-end technologies and frameworks to include JQuery, Data Driven Documents (D3), React.js, Bootstrap, KARMA, Jasmine, ESLint, MOBX
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming, AJAX, and JSON.
- Experienced in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience writing elegant, readable, maintainable, and extensible HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of DOD/IC Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes and concepts (IPAT, ASDS, DIACAP, DISA STIGs, etc.).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years of development experience leveraging open source technologies in UI development.
- 5+ years of experience in requirements gathering, analysis, and system design.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Software Development and/or System Design Related Certifications.
- Demonstrated proficiency with DOD/IC Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes and concepts (IPAT, ASDS, DIACAP, DISA STIGs, etc.).
- Experience with common big data, search platforms, and concepts (Hadoop, Accumulo, Hive, etc.).
- Experience with commercial or government distributed architectures and technologies (AWS, OpenStack, etc.).
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.