Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
- Competency in the Adobe Creativity Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver etc.).
- Familiarity with standard design concepts, practices and procedures, color theory, typography, and other elements of design.
Experience designing vector and raster-based graphics and logos.
- High attention to detail, for both graphics-related and written-language-related issues.
- Customer service skills, to include being able to discuss requirements with customers and adjust products based on input and constructive criticism.
- Experience creating effective, concise educational materials and infographics.
- Strong understanding of technology trends specifically regarding consumer devices, social media, and mainstream usage of the Internet.
- Knowledge of photography and digital photo-editing.
- Candidates must possess a minimum TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a CI polygraph level security clearance.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.