Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
- Competency in the Adobe Creativity Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver etc.).
- Familiarity with standard design concepts, practices and procedures, color theory, typography, and other elements of design.
Experience designing vector and raster-based graphics and logos.
- High attention to detail, for both graphics-related and written-language-related issues.
- Customer service skills, to include being able to discuss requirements with customers and adjust products based on input and constructive criticism.
- Experience creating effective, concise educational materials and infographics.
- Strong understanding of technology trends specifically regarding consumer devices, social media, and mainstream usage of the Internet.
- Knowledge of photography and digital photo-editing.
- Candidates must possess a minimum TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a polygraph security clearance.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.