Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
- Join a rapidly growing ElasticSearch practice at Novetta, utilizing the ElasticSearch/Logstash/Kibana (“ELK stack”) technology to support important national missions. Novetta will provide Elasticsearch training and certification support to motivated candidates.
- Support various national security customers with large enterprise deployments of ElasticSearch.
- Provide troubleshooting support as needed for other Novetta client Elastic deployments at the systems or software level.
- Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Elastic environments at Novetta sites and customer sites on cloud (AWS) and on-premise instances
- Active TS/SCI
- 8570-compliant security certification (Security+, CISSP, etc)
- Understanding of distributed computing / system architecture
- Familiarity with data indexing concepts
- Experience with scripting (i.e. Java, Groovy, Python, Bash, etc.) and working from the command line in a Linux environment
- Experience using an automation/orchestration solution such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc.
- Willingness to become an Elastic Stack expert and earn the Elastic Certified Engineer certification
- Experience with Elasticsearch Painless scripting language
- Experience as a Linux Engineer/Administrator
- Proven systems engineering experience with Elastic ELK clusters, 10 nodes or greater, in scaling cloud environments
- Proven experience with Elastic cluster architecture, design and deployment
- Proven experience upgrading Elastic from one major version to another
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers.
- Ability to work in a matrixed team environment and support multiple different efforts as needed.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.