It is well known that e-commerce is the future of modern business. At Novatize, we have seized the opportunity by specializing in the implementation and marketing of innovative e-commerce solutions. What are we here for? To help businesses maximize their return on investment and propel their growth to new heights!
Would you like to see the results of your work in action? That's what we do every day at Novatize by accompanying companies in their e-commerce activities and by living with them every step of the way.
If you're always on the lookout for new technologies and would like a career in a fast-paced field, you're in the right place. We are looking for an eCommerce Strategist.
Come evolve in an environment that resembles you. With us, work and pleasure go hand in hand. To make you feel at home, we offer you:
- A relaxation room to recharge your batteries;
- Coffee and snacks at will;
- An open office, designed for collaboration;
- 5 days of floating vacations;
- 3 weeks of vacation upon hiring;
- A $250 allowance to spoil you on your professional anniversary;
- An allowance to encourage you to lead an active life;
- A travel allowance;
- Group insurance that is worth it;
- A schedule that adapts to your lifestyle;
- The possibility of telecommuting, coming to the office or being in hybrid mode;
- A sustainable development committee.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as a consultant and propose the most appropriate solutions/strategies for our clients' eCommerce projects;
- Be involved in the various stages of redesigning or creating an eCommerce from a strategic and creative point of view;
- Manage the different aspects of the client project: budget, scope, work to be done.
- Manage multiple projects and teams at the same time;
- Facilitate the synergy between the members of the different teams involved;
- Communicate clearly and effectively the progress of a project or potential changes to internal and customers;
- Maintain and develop a relationship of trust with clients;
- Communicate and follow up on customer requirements;
- Communicate and follow up on customer requirements; Ideate and prioritize marketing strategies internally and with the customer;
- Analyze and control the customer's sales tunnel and propose optimizations for each step while being proactive;
- Train clients at various levels of implementation;
- Carry out continuous monitoring of the strategies in place by performing quantitative and qualitative data analysis;
- Establish internal and external KPIs;
- Prepare and present performance reports to clients;
- Keep your knowledge of the latest technologies and Web trends up to date.
- Experience in managing an eCommerce platform (or other relevant eCommerce experience);
- Project management experience (certification is an advantage);
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Experience with Google adwords and Facebook strategies;
- Experience with marketing automation and retargeting;
- Experience with e-commerce marketing.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing;
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications or other relevant marketing education and experience;
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES?