It is well known that e-commerce is the future of modern business. At Novatize, we have seized the opportunity by specializing in the implementation and marketing of innovative e-commerce solutions. What are we here for? To help businesses maximize their return on investment and propel their growth to new heights!
Would you like to see the results of your work in action? That's what we do every day at Novatize by accompanying companies in their e-commerce activities and by living with them every step of the way.
If you're always on the lookout for new technologies and would like a career in a fast-paced field, you're in the right place. We are looking for a Sales Representative!
THE ADVANTAGES OF JOINING NOVATIZE
Come and evolve in an environment that suits you. At Novatize, work and pleasure go hand in hand. To make you feel at home, we offer you:
- A relaxation room to recharge your batteries;
- Coffee and snacks at will;
- An open office, designed for collaboration;
- 5 days of floating vacations;
- A base salary + commissions and bonus;
- 3 weeks of vacation upon hire;
- A $250 allowance to spoil you on your professional anniversary;
- An allowance to encourage you to lead an active life;
- A travel allowance;
- Group insurance and RRSPs that are worthwhile;
- A schedule that adapts to your lifestyle;
- Work-life balance;
- A sustainable development committee;
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement customer acquisition and retention strategies with the sales team;
- Prospect for new customers according to a clearly defined sales plan (Hunting);
- Identify sales opportunities within your existing customers (Farming);
- Represent Novatize at corporate events in Canada and the United States;
- Establish the strategic vision of a project with an eCommerce strategist (consulting services) in the sales process;
- Prepare the evaluation of a project (with the assistance of a project manager and/or VP Operations);
- Prepare the proposal and project presentation documents (pitch deck);
- Present the proposal to the client (Pitch);
- Ensure the project is handed off to the right people internally;
- Maintain a good relationship with the client and reintegrate the sales process when evaluating future projects;
- Coordinate and document the sales process between the client and the agency with sales tools: Google Suite, Hubspot & Docusign.
- Relevant experience in sales;
- Ability to work with clearly defined sales objectives;
- Ability to work with clearly defined sales objectives; Prospecting & sales skills;
- Experience in e-commerce or related fields (technology, logistics, retail, agency, etc.)
- Understanding of the business objectives of a company that sells online;
- At least 3-5 years of B2B sales experience (an asset!);
- Experience in selling to large companies (Mid-Market / Enterprise) (an asset);
- Knowledge and experience in web marketing, ideally in e-commerce (an asset).
- Curious and analytical;
- Able to adapt to changes;
- Communication skills, both spoken and written;
- Bilingualism (French/English), advanced level;
- Confidence, positivism and competitiveness;
- Organizational skills.