It is well known that e-commerce is the future of modern business. At Novatize, we have seized the opportunity by specializing in the implementation and marketing of innovative e-commerce solutions. What are we here for? To help businesses maximize their return on investment and propel their growth to new heights!
Would you like to see the results of your work in action? That's what we do every day at Novatize by accompanying companies in their e-commerce activities and by living with them every step of the way.
If you're always on the lookout for new technologies and would like a career in a fast-paced field, you're in the right place. We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer.
Come evolve in an environment that resembles you. With us, work and pleasure go hand in hand. To make you feel at home, we offer you:
- A relaxation room to recharge your batteries;
- Coffee and snacks at will;
- A new office designed for collaboration;
- A rooftop terrace to enjoy happy hours with your colleagues;
- A free gym available 24/7;
- 5 days of floating vacations;
- 3 weeks of vacation upon hiring;
- A $250 allowance to spoil you on your professional anniversary;
- An allowance to encourage you to lead an active lifestyle;
- A travel allowance;
- Group insurance that is worth it;
- A schedule that adapts to your lifestyle;
- The possibility of telecommuting, coming to the office or being in hybrid mode;
- A sustainable development committee.
WHAT YOUR SUCCESS WILL LOOK LIKE...
You are now the developer responsible for a complete redesign. You have contributed to the improvement of our CI/CD and deployment processes. You have explored different new technologies in the world of e-commerce and you share them with your colleagues through lunch and learns and ultimately with your customers by offering them a cutting edge service. In collaboration with your team leader, you ensure that you have an evolution and growth plan at Novatize that fits your needs.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as lead developer on redesign and support projects;
- Integrate functional UI/UX mockups into various eCommerce platforms (Magento, Shopify, Salesforce, others);
- Participate in strategic thinking about the design of e-commerce platforms;
- Act as a technical coach to your colleagues in order to share your expertise with them;
- Follow the best and latest development practices;
- Perform quality control of your colleagues' code;
- Optimize performance, in e-commerce this is the key;
- Putting the fruits of your labor into production;
- Use your expertise to provide project completion time estimates;
- Be and stay up to date on the latest technologies and web trends.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience in developing responsive and mobile first web solutions;
- Good knowledge of Git, Yarn and NPM;
- Experience with Grunt or Gulp
- Experience with development frameworks (Agile, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience with Shopify, Magento or other modern e-commerce platform;
- Experience with Liquid (Shopify Templating Language) or Handlebar
- Experience with the most popular CMS;
- Knowledge of PHP;
- Experience with Atlassian suite (Jira, BitBucket, Confluence);
- Experience with DevOPS;
- 7 to 10 years of experience with CSS and modern HTML as well as SASS or LESS;
- Be resourceful, autonomous and versatile;
- Be creative and curious;
- Attention to detail, ergonomics and aesthetics