Nova Labs is seeking an outstanding Director of Product Marketing with direct end-to-end expertise with hardware products or SAAS products to join our go-to-market team. The right candidate has a solid grasp of the principles of product marketing for technical products and can plan, lead, and execute programs and activities. This is a player/coach scoped role on a team of 3 PMM's with no direct people management responsibilities at this time.
Nova Labs is a startup, so the successful individual must adapt while providing a solid foundation for delivering content, managing deliverables, and using a combination of their intelligence, and expertise to help the team meet its goals.
In this role, you will:
- Define, manage, and report on intended outcomes needed to move the business forward.
- Gain a deep understanding of the target customers to identify needs and pain points through a combination of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Work closely with product management to incorporate marketing considerations for features.
- Create strong, compelling, consistent messaging that resonates with the target audience.
- Lead in the planning, coordination, and execution of product launches.
- Develop consistent marketing content for use across deliverables including web sites, blogs, documentation, and others as needed.
- Work with cross-functional marketing and comms teams to develop and execute programs to drive product demand.
- Proactively help guide/mentor the Product Marketing Team in best practices and learnings from previous professional experiences.
- Must have expertise as a Sr PMM or Product Marketing leadership with hardware products or SAAS products end-to-end.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a Product Marketing role, mentoring the team.
- Created product marketing assets (launch plans, messaging, positioning, sales enablement tools) to support product launches.
- Familiarity across various marketing functions (demand gen, events, marketing ops and product/content marketing) and the entire marketing stack
- Strong self starter - comfortable/willing to wear multiple “hats” as needed
- Able to quickly execute and iterate in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Able to work across physical and virtual team environments to gather input and ensure deliverables are completed on time
- Strong analytic skills with a track record of delivering data driven recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal coupled with conveying complex ideas and data across marketing channels
- Highly organized, detail oriented, with high level of ethics and integrity
- Innovative, motivated and high-energy team player
- Comfortable with complex technology products and concepts required
- BA/BS required
- Total compensation structure at Nova Labs is base salary + equity.
- Nova Labs is a remote-first company and takes a market-based approach to base salary pay.
- Pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. For candidates outside of metro market areas, we use the state average.
- The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions.
- Total compensation structure at Nova Labs is base salary + private equity + perks/benefits
- We target the 50th percentile of the pay scale for new hires.
- The salary pay scale for the target level of experience across all locations for this role:
- Tier 1: $184,000 - $248,000
- Tier 2: $165,600 - $223,200
- Tier 3: $156,400 - $210,800
- Tier 4: $147,200 - $198,400
- We are a remote-first company
- 100% company-paid health insurance premiums (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid vacation and paid company holidays
- Vacation stipend
- Monthly wellness/gym, wifi, & mobile stipend
- Annual hardware stipend
- 401K plan