Nova Labs is the founding team behind the Helium Network, the world’s fastest-growing decentralized wireless network, now live in over 74,000+ cities and 182 countries.
Nova Labs was founded in 2013 by Napster Founder Shawn Fanning, Amir Haleem, and Sean Carey, with a mission to make it easier to build connected devices. The company has raised equity funding from some of the most prominent Venture Capital (VC) firms in the world including GV (formerly Google Ventures), Khosla Ventures, FirstMark Capital, Marc Benioff, MunichRe and others.
We are seeking an outstanding Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our go-to-market team. The right candidate has a solid grasp of the principles of product marketing for technical products and can plan, lead, and execute programs and activities.
We’re still a startup so this individual will need to adapt, but at the same time provide a solid foundation for delivering content, managing deliverables, and using a combination of his or her intelligence, and expertise to help the team meet its goals.
In this role, you will:
- Define, manage, and report on intended outcomes needed to move the business forward.
- Gain a deep understanding of the target customers to identify needs and pain points through a combination of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Work closely with product management to incorporate marketing considerations for features.
- Create strong, compelling, consistent messaging that resonates with the target audience.
- Lead in the planning, coordination, and execution of product launches.
- Develop consistent marketing content for use across deliverables including web sites, blogs, documentation, and others as needed.
- Work with cross-functional marketing and comms teams to develop and execute programs to drive product demand.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Product Marketing role with a software or hardware product.
- Familiarity across various marketing functions (demand gen, events, marketing ops and product/content marketing) and the entire marketing stack
- Strong self starter - comfortable/willing to wear multiple “hats” as needed
- Able to quickly execute and iterate in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Able to work across physical and virtual team environments to gather input and ensure deliverables are completed on time
- Strong analytic skills with a track record of delivering data driven recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal coupled with conveying complex ideas and data across marketing channels
- Highly organized, detail oriented, with high level of ethics and integrity
- Innovative, motivated and high-energy team player
- Comfortable with complex technology products and concepts required
- BA/BS required
- Total compensation structure at Nova Labs is base salary + private equity + perks/benefits
- The salary pay scale for the target experience and target skill set for this role is $100k - $174k
- We are a remote-first company
- 100% company-paid health insurance premiums (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid vacation and paid company holidays
- Vacation stipend
- Monthly wellness/gym stipend
- Annual hardware stipend
- 401K plan