Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you gain a tremendous amount of responsibility? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, motivated and extremely driven people? And are you curious or passionate about building new and exciting ventures? If so, you might be our Management Associate.
Nova Founders Capital is a global operational investment company that identifies opportunities for creating and investing in innovative internet businesses. We’ve launched and exited multiple successful businesses across the world.
What we offer you
As our Management Associate, you’ll get a unique growth opportunity in a role that is crucial to reaching our strategic goals. You will expand, build, and run parts of our portfolio companies, which means assuming responsibility for high-impact decisions that will develop you to be part of the next generation of CEOs. Attaining the extraordinary means investing lots of time, effort, and moving fast when new insights or opportunities arise. In this process we will be there with you, providing the right questions, sparring and guidance needed.
Depending on your interests and our businesses needs, you’ll be working out of one of our offices in Europe. To ensure a never ending growth curve, we provide you with:
- A workplace with great talents and leaders that will inspire and challenge you on a daily basis
- Responsibility for high impact projects that constantly push you out of your comfort zone and gives you the opportunity to be the best you can
- International exposure where you will expand your c-suite network and get unique access to our network of leaders and investors
- Projects that will fast-track you to become CEO, CMO, or CFO of a company in Our Group
Your tasks will vary, but some of your responsibilities will be:
- Driving projects, such as starting new ventures, creating stellar marketing operations, crafting and executing sales strategies or recruiting and leading A+ teams – basically anything related to building new companies
- Developing and executing strategies as you gain new insights
- Supporting expansion and daily operations
What we expect from you
You possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency. You have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what you do. You take ownership of everything you do, are proactive and follow through on commitments. Moreover, you’re humble and you share our passion for building and executing new businesses. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Have acquired a Bachelor or Masters Degree with outstanding results
- Have experience from a start-up, consultancy, bank, or top tier organisation
- Have an EU work permit
- Possess exceptional analytical and structured problem solving skills
- Have a genuine interest in learning and is proactively looking for ways to improve
- Have a genuine interest in learning and act on the desire
As soon as possible