We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Nike, Airbnb, Slack, Samsung and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
Notion is an in-person company, and currently requires its employees to come to the office for two Anchor Days (Mondays & Thursdays) and requests that employees spend the majority of their week in the office (including a third day).
About the Role:
- Actively work to maintain strong relationships with Notion's existing customer base while identifying opportunity for expanding usage
- Drive executive level relationships within our largest customer base
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal teams (sales, customer success, deal-desk, ops, legal)
- Innovate and iterate on the contract renewal process to retain and grow customers while mitigating churn or contraction
- Identify and manage expansion opportunities to ensure Notion adoption within Enterprise customer base
- Responsible for forecasting and delivering Notion Enterprise Expansion and Renewal revenue targets
What You'll Achieve:
- Join a fantastic team at a magical time: We've hit profitability and over three million users with a small team, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
- Advise our customers: Be the first line of contact for all our strategic customers and summarise key learnings back to our leadership teams.
- Meaningfully shape our future product: As you engage with customers, you'll gain insights to help us serve them better — and work with product to inform what we do next.
- Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges: We've achieved more than teams 10x our size in less time — and there's so much more to do and learn.
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 4+ years of proven sales quota experience
- Business fluency in both English and French
- Experience in sales connecting with customers, identifying their needs, and upselling and cross selling solutions to them
- Interest and strong ability to understand a customer's business goals and drive solution based selling strategies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Collaborative and team oriented
Nice to Haves:
- You have been an early hire at a fast-growing startup or scale-up before
- You have experience working on several markets in EMEA
- You have experience with, and are comfortable, with ambiguity
Perks And Benefits
Notion is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage through VHI
- Pension scheme available
- Monthly wellness & travel allowance
- Daily lunch allowance
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.