We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
Notion is an in-person company, and currently requires its employees to come to the office for two Anchor Days (Mondays & Thursdays) and requests that employees spend the majority of their week in the office (including a third day).
About The Role:
We're looking for a dynamic Executive Operations Partner to support our Head of Engineering, Product and Design. The perfect fit is someone who likes to execute swiftly, has a strong attention to detail, and a sense of humor.
What You'll Do:
- Organizational support: Partner with our Head of EPD and Staff on running the day-to-day of an efficient, high-velocity, and fun organization
- Calendar management: Prioritize and coordinate the operating calendar, ensuring time is spent in a way that's most leveraged to achieve our business objectives
- Meeting aficionado: Organize, attend, and track EPD staff meeting notes and action items, with an eye on making every interaction productive and warm
- Travel planner: Flights, hotels, transportation, dining, etc. A strong attention to detail here is valued
- Expense management: Manages expense reports for yourself and your executive
- Culture carrier and community builder: Craft fun & engaging team offsite experiences, celebrate birthdays and anniversaries, new family members, and promotions to ensure employees continue to feel connected and recognized
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 5+ years of Executive Operations experience at fast-growing startup, ideally with an EPD org.
- Organized and detail-oriented: Strong attention to detail, able to stay calm under pressure, a quick thinker, create order of out chaos
- Effective communicator: Ability to communicate the priorities of leadership within Notion, whether it is by written, verbal, or group communication
- Event planning: Experience organizing team events with hundreds of people, as well as multi-day events with smaller groups of people, such as an executive offsite
- EQ: Love connecting with employees, and have proven ability to build relationships and bring warmth to all levels of the organization
- Discreet: Demonstrated ability to maintain complete confidentiality on all business matters
Nice to Haves:
- You're a Notion evangelist! You love the product, and already use it in your daily life
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Notion is committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits. The compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as location, the role’s scope and complexity, and the candidate’s experience and expertise, and may vary from the range provided below. For roles based in San Francisco, the estimated base salary range for this role is $145,000 - $160,000 per year.