We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
About The Role:
Notion's software helps teams of all sizes collaborate and we have a community of millions of users around the world who are passionate about the product. We're in a huge, fast growing market with thousands of use cases and endless stories to be told. As the Head of Product Marketing, you and your team will be at the center of our efforts to bring Notion's toolmaking capabilities to more people across the globe. We’re looking for a seasoned leader who has experience building strategic teams that can partner with product and guide GTM efforts. Your team will serve as the internal experts on the customer, product, competitors, and our market position to inform product development and drive adoption, revenue and customer love.
What You'll Achieve:
- Foster a deep understanding of our users and customers, and help evangelize that understanding with leadership and partner teams
- Position Notion as a leader in a large and complex market. Notion sits at the nexus of multiple huge markets. We must succinctly articulate what we are and how we help people, and our unique vision of the future.
- Develop a clear GTM strategy that translates our product's power into compelling solutions that accelerate product adoption and revenue growth.
- Empower our Sales team with playbooks, customer stories, competitive positioning and a strong feedback loop between sales and product.
- Lead and scale an incredible team. Hire and nurture a strong team of product marketers who are strategic leaders and execution machines, and who can act as organizational drivers.
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 10+ years product marketing experience, preferably in SaaS
- 5+ years leading high performance teams of 10 or more
- Strong demonstrated partnerships with product and sales orgs. You are able to point to moments when you have influenced the product roadmap and times that you have helped drive a revenue number.
- The ability to distill complex information into understandable, actionable, persuasive assets
- Customer-centric with experience in generating qualitative and quantitative insights and using those insights to inform your marketing strategies
- A strong bias to action and sense of curiosity. As a fast-growing company, everyone’s scope is big and we’re always doing something new
- Strong writing and presentation skills. Experienced public speaker.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.