We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
About The Role:
You will work closely with our enterprise customers and engineers to resolve the most complex issues. You will also help build out systems and processes to manage tasks from report to completion. You will problem solve with our technical teams and work to resolve as much as you can while scaling our systems.
What You'll Achieve:
- Work closely with our largest customers providing white-glove support to solve the most challenging support interactions
- Work cross-functionally across engineering and product to build processes and manage issues
- Perform advanced troubleshooting of products and embedded partner applications
- Reproduce customer issues, perform initial codebase triage and file bugs with Engineering
- Manage to key performance metrics defined within the Product Operations Team
- Respond to high priority customer issues
- Create and maintain internal knowledge libraries and contribute to the creation of user-facing content
- Participate in an on-call rotation to assist customers outside of normal working hours
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- You have at least 3+ years of experience working in a technical support, technical account manager, partner engineering or similar role.
- You have strong understanding of and experience with REST APIs
- You have strong, in-depth knowledge and experience troubleshooting desktop applications on Microsoft Windows and macOS
- You have knowledge of Single Sign-on including OAuth, SAML, and SCIM
- You have strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- You are able to analyze server and client application logs and identify the root cause of errors
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and can work with both technical and non-technical audiences
- You are able to balance user expectations while understanding policies and compliance boundaries
- You are able to work under pressure and remain focused, confident and professional
- You are able to collaborate effectively with peers and across teams that are located in multiple offices
Nice to Haves:
- You have strong knowledge of Linux, APIs, NoSQL, MySQL and similar open source technologies
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we want our global employee base to represent the wide diversity of our customers. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our company values, and enthusiastic about making software toolmaking ubiquitous, we want to hear from you.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Notion is committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits. The compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as location, the role’s scope and complexity, and the candidate’s experience and expertise, and may vary from the range provided below. For roles based in New York City, the estimated base salary range for this role is $100,000 - $120,000 per year.