About The Role:
Notion is excited to resume work as an in-person company across our 4 global offices (San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Tokyo). Notion believes that creative magic happens when we're collaborating in-person. We also believe that being in the same physical space is the key to building a lasting culture. We're looking for a Global Head of Environment who shares our vision, and is excited to build warm and inspiring offices. The right leader loves to create delightful experiences for employees, possess a 'no-job-is-too-small' attitude, and has a creative sparkle. The role is a senior leader on the People team, and reports directly to the VP People.
What You'll Do:
- Build-Outs: Manage real estate searches, office moves, and refurbishments in accordance with our design aesthetics
- Community Building: Plan regular social events and offsite retreats to ensure Notino's build meaningful relationships
- Facilities: Primary contact between the company and building management to ensure prompt & delightful service is maintained for our employees
- Build the Team: Hire, onboard, and develop a global team from scratch
- Food: Build Notion's food program service, and ensure that we continue to support locally owned businesses as we scale
- Safety: Ensure we remain compliant with workplace safety expectations. Work closely with our Legal team to assess risks and make informed decisions about Employee Health & Safety. Build out Notion's approach to physical security
What We're Looking For:
- Management: 3+ years of People Management experience, ideally manager of managers
- Vendor Relations: Full-cycle management of vendor procurement; RFP thru off-boarding
- Innovative: Creative spark, don't settle for what's been done before. Always coming up with innovative ideas to surprise & delight employees
- EQ: Love connecting with employees, and have proven ability to build relationships and bring warmth to all levels of the organization
- Travel: Willingness/ability to travel to all of our global offices
Bonus Points If:
- You're a Notion evangelist! You love the product, and already use it in your daily life
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.