Notable Labs is looking for a Part-Time Data Entry Specialist to join our Foster City-based team. The primary responsibility of our Data Entry Team is to accurately input, maintain and quality control patient clinical documentation records in Notable Labs’ laboratory information management system (LIMS).
We are looking for people that embody Notable Lab’s values and mission to change the way cancer is treated, starting with putting patients first. If you are a motivated individual looking for a foot in the door to a vibrant, biotech startup company, please submit your resume.
What we do:
93% of experimental cancer drugs fail during efficacy studies, amounting to hundreds of millions of dollars worth of lost investment. Traditional clinical trials lack effective tools to rationally enroll patients, which results in testing each drug as a single therapy in an unselected group of random patients. However, all cancer patients have a unique disease so only some patients respond to any given therapy.
Notable has raised $22.5M from prominent investors such as Builders VC, Founders Fund, First Round Capital, and Y Combinator. Notable’s 30 employees are headquartered in a CAP-accredited facility in Foster City, California.
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Efficiently and systematically entering information into our laboratory information management system (LIMS).
- Request further information for data deemed incomplete.
- Keep accurate record of all tasks, files, and progress.
- Check completed work for errors or duplications before submission.
- Maintain and validate data quality through ongoing data audits and remediate process gaps that contribute to bad data.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of related work experience.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Must have high attention to detail, be well organized and a self-starter.
- Advanced Excel experience with the ability to navigate and manipulate large data sets.
- Comfortable using Word, Adobe Acrobat, and other basic computer skills.
- Experience with medical records (nice to have)
- Experience working with structured databases (nice to have)
What we offer:
- Average of 2 days work. Extra hours may be available.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Parking onsite
- Daily lunch
- An energetic, positive, self-managed work environment with a team culture that prizes excellence and commitment to our company mission.
- The opportunity to fundamentally change how cancer is treated
- A collaborative environment with a team dedicated to both personal and professional growth
- Exposure to experts from diverse backgrounds