Notable’s mission is to enrich every patient interaction through modern digital experiences and eliminate the administrative burden on healthcare professionals using intelligent automation. By automating the complexities underlying the healthcare system, patients are empowered to gain greater access to the services they need through a streamlined experience while healthcare professionals can focus on providing the best care possible. Notable’s platform unifies artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, design, and no-code configurability to automate these workflows across the continuum of care - improving patient outcomes, while reducing costs. Leading healthcare organizations like CommonSpirit Health and Intermountain rely on our platform to provide a delightful omni-channel experience, deliver care at scale, reduce clinician documentation burden, and drive efficiency.
As an ML/AI engineer at Notable, you’ll work on developing and deploying machine learning models which provide the intelligence powering robotic processes that underpin critical healthcare workflow automation. The types of AI tasks range from natural language understanding, including document classification and information extraction , to computer vision for robotic process automation, such as object detection and optical character recognition. You’ll work closely with the product development team to define ML systems tailored to our needs, help us build the necessary data and computing infrastructure, and ship new solutions to enable intelligent automation.
- Excellent problem solving, coding, and debugging skills
- Strong mathematical background (MS or PhD in CS, Physics, Biology, or similar)
- Experience implementing deep learning models on unstructured data
- Experience deploying and maintaining deep learning models in production
- Experience building and maintaining data processing and machine learning pipelines
- Experience writing maintainable, well tested, reliable code
- Experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Work from our San Mateo, CA office
- Valid US work authorization