Healthcare delivery involves hundreds of repetitive, manual, error-prone tasks that account for over $1 trillion in administrative costs per year. Notable’s platform unifies artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, design, and no-code configurability to automate these workflows across the continuum of care – improving patient outcomes and reducing costs. Our mission is to enrich every patient interaction through modern digital experiences and intelligent automation. Leading healthcare organizations like CommonSpirit Health and Intermountain rely on our platform to provide a delightful omni-channel experience, deliver care at scale, reduce clinician documentation burden, and drive efficiency.
Our Implementation Leads are responsible for installing and ensuring the success of Notable products. Individuals in this role specialize in a functional area and product or set of products. Key counterparts at the customer site are VPs, operational leads, and IT leads over their functional area of scope.
- own discovery and scoping of the Notable software for our customers;
- perform in-depth troubleshooting to identify root cause while understanding the customer’s skill level and communicating in the manner most appropriate;
- maintain and own project plan for the implementation and ensure Notable software is executed within the customers workflows with the highest value and ROI;
- own resolution of high priority items during post-implementation phase. As account moves into stabilization, transition ownership to Support;
- ensure our customers are on the optimal configuration settings for your area of scope across accounts (and shared ownership with other Implementation Leads for shared settings);
- facilitate cross-functional meetings with product team and ensure the product roadmap matches customer needs for your area of scope.
You're a great fit because you...
- have 2+ years of customer success or implementation at a health system, payer, EHR company, or third party in the healthcare IT space;
- have experience understanding health system / customer needs and translating them into achievable goals;
- have the ability to translate technical concepts to a variety of audiences from technical to operational to executive;
- are passionate about supporting and transforming customers’ experience
- are flexible with travel in this abnormal time. (Travel would start low but could increase to 25%)