Notable’s mission is to enrich every patient interaction through modern digital experiences and intelligent automation. Our team is pioneering advances in AI, RPA, and natural language processing to automate administrative tasks that currently cost the US healthcare system over $1T per year. Leading healthcare organizations like CommonSpirit Health and Blue Shield of CA rely on our platform to provide virtual care at scale, help doctors see more patients, and improve patient outcomes.
We’re looking for go-getting, laser-sharp Recruiter who has experience recruiting or sourcing high caliber candidates in a fast-growing environment. You’ll need to balance strategy with executing day-to-day and will be responsible for growing our team by 2x this year alone. It’s a huge opportunity to make an impact and help define our culture.
You’ll fit into our team if you are hungry, curious, detail-oriented, and willing to go above-and-beyond to help the company thrive. Since we’re small, we’re individually tasked with wearing many hats—which is an incredible way to expand your skill set and make a huge impact.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process: identify, engage, and evaluate top candidates
- Provide a high-touch and personal experience for all candidates
- Be our champion who communicates well and accurately represents the company both internally and externally
- Analyze data to report on progress and make proactive changes
- Help refine our recruiting process and scale it based on our growth trajectory
- Work with leadership on prioritization and be nimble to switch gears at any time
- Strive for and advocate for efficiency at all times, knowing that every call and onsite interview takes away from internal productivity
- 3-5 years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience tackling recruiting pipelines for early stage startups and successfully hired a few employees each month
- Ability to demonstrated excellence sourcing relevant functional talent using current sourcing tools
- Ability to self-drive and work well in a team setting
- Strong focus on candidate experience
- Experience with Greenhouse is a plus, but not required