Healthcare delivery involves hundreds of repetitive, manual, error-prone tasks that account for over $1 trillion in administrative costs per year. Notable’s platform unifies artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, design, and no-code configurability to automate these workflows across the continuum of care – improving patient outcomes and reducing costs. Our mission is to enrich every patient interaction through modern digital experiences and intelligent automation. Leading healthcare organizations like CommonSpirit Health and Intermountain rely on our platform to provide a delightful omni-channel experience, deliver care at scale, reduce clinician documentation burden, and drive efficiency.
Our founding Head of People will serve as a key business partner and trusted advisor to all at Notable. You’ll bring your functional expertise in HR, people, and operations to build a world-renowned workplace and culture that will be viewed as the gold standard. You’ll scale our collaborative, inclusive culture that will naturally attract a diverse group of people.
- work with the executive team, leaders, and employees to provide HR guidance and direction to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention;
- ensure our core HR programs and systems are a competitive differentiator that truly showcase our culture;
- assess organizational health and effectiveness, and identify opportunities to create improvements and efficiencies;
- provide performance management guidance (e.g., coaching, counseling, corrective actions) and HR policy guidance and direction;
- provide advice, feedback and coaching, mediating between team members, and looking for opportunities for development;
- analyze trends and metrics and share insights of opportunities with our leadership team;
- help with compensation planning, including approving offers, managing performance increases, and scaling our compensation model;
- work with recruiting and hiring managers to scale our hiring process;
- scale policy development, training delivery, and workforce design and planning.
You’re a great fit for our team because...
- you’ve successfully lead an early-stage startup through hyper-growth (100 - 1,000 employees);
- you view the people function as an integral component of innovation, continuously iterating and improving through recruitment, operations, performance evaluation, workplace culture and diversity;
- you have relationship-building skills to effectively support the team and build trust up, down, and across the organization;
- you’re results oriented, setting and achieving aggressive goals that increase value and holding others to the same high standard that’s sustainable as we scale;
- fast-paced, fluid environments energize you to create structure;
- you encourage your team to reinvent themselves every day;
- you’re the voice of the people and a trusted colleague who always has the best interests of the employees in mind while understanding the need to grow the business;
- you easily adapt your coaching techniques to the situation at hand;
- you leverage data to influence decisions and solve problems;
- you have knowledge of labor law / legislation and a full understanding of HR best practices;
- you have experience in compensation, HR employee relations, employee engagement and retention strategies;
- you’re genuinely curious and have a desire to continuously learn and help others.