Healthcare delivery involves hundreds of repetitive, manual tasks that account for over $1 trillion in administrative costs per year. Notable’s platform unifies artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, design, and no-code configurability to automate these workflows across the continuum of care - improving patient outcomes, while reducing costs. Notable’s mission is to enrich every patient interaction through modern digital experiences and intelligent automation. Leading healthcare organizations like CommonSpirit Health and Intermountain rely on our platform to provide a delightful omni-channel experience, deliver care at scale, reduce clinician documentation burden, and drive efficiency.
To support our growth, we are hiring a Head of Partner Success. As the leader of the client management function, you will own retention and growth strategy, executive relationship management, and service delivery and ROI for our growing list of leading health system partners.
The ideal candidate for this role is a leader who can wear many hats, with proven ability to learn quickly and adapt. We’re looking for someone who can not only be the face of Notable to partner c-suite executives, but who can also build and drive excellence across a quickly scaling team.
What you’ll do:
- Develop Notable’s account management strategy & team structure
- Codify end-to-end account management process for existing and new partners
- Be the champion and quarterback for current partner accounts, navigating both executive and project level relationship needs in order to ensure enduring partnerships
- Obsessing over outcomes for our partners and continuously iterate and innovate to drive the evolution of our business.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with clients’ leadership team to review performance and refresh on client's strategic needs
- Lead relationship cultivation to surface new verticals and growth areas to create more value within existing client base
- Lead a growing team of Notable’s customer success managers (CSM), fostering the Notable culture and supporting professional and personal growth.
- Own the ultimate success of our customers, ensuring they realize the full value of the Notable product
- Align internally with sales, engineering, design, and solutions teams to evolve our product and service.
You’re a great fit if you:
- Pride yourself on delivering incredible outcomes for customers
- Are a devoted team leader, dedicated to building a diverse and multi-faceted team focused on excellence
- Drive to understand clients’ business goals, anticipate future needs and identify solutions
- Are a team player with a high level of integrity and desire to assist your tribe - you can be flexible as the organization scales rapidly
- Approach challenges with a beginners mind and desire to learn
- Have proven capacity to develop relationships with key stakeholders and optimize enterprise customer accounts, you understand what it means to evangelize your product
- Are resourceful - might not have all the answers, but you know how to find them
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree
- 6+ years of management consulting, customer success or key account management experience at an enterprise level
- 4+ years of team management experience, with experience recruiting, hiring, training, and professional development
- Experience understanding enterprise customer needs and translating them into achievable goals
- Experience in SaaS companies in the healthcare industry
- Experience owning commercial targets and revenue retention/growth
- Impeccable verbal, written communication, presentation and articulation skills with attention to detail
- Able to travel up to 60%