Notable’s mission is to enrich every patient interaction through modern digital experiences and intelligent automation. Leading healthcare organizations like CommonSpirit Health and Blue Shield of CA rely on our platform to provide virtual care at scale, help doctors see more patients, and improve patient outcomes.
To support and accelerate our growth, we are hiring a Corporate Marketing Lead. As the founding member of Notable’s corporate marketing team, this person will be tasked with amplifying market awareness, evolving our brand, and evangelizing the success of our customers.
Because of the rapid changes that the healthcare market is facing, the ideal candidate for this role is a marketer who can wear many hats, with proven ability to learn quickly and adapt. We’re looking for somebody who can not only be a rockstar but who can bring the whole band together, driving cross-functional execution across marketing and sales.
- Define and lead execution of our corporate communications strategy - with agency support where appropriate - including corporate announcements, media outreach, contributed content development, award applications, and social media.
- Partner with product, design and marketing leadership to shape Notable’s voice and brand identity.
- Evolve Notable’s website to reflect updated positioning, improve visitor experience, and increase traffic conversion.
- Lead customer marketing - sourcing customers for case studies and events, driving approval cycles with customers’ communication teams, and creating customer marketing collateral.
- Define and manage the editorial calendar for Notable’s blog.
- 5+ years of experience across PR, brand marketing, and/or customer marketing. PR and brand marketing experience are required - customer marketing experience is preferred but not required.
- Strong brand judgment - you understand how copy and visual design should be developed to reinforce brand characteristics, and can provide effective coaching on brand to designers, copywriters, and other collaborators.
- Direct experience partnering with and coaching executives as part of media engagements or contributed content development.
- World-class writing skills across mediums, from tweets, to blog posts, to ebooks.
- Healthcare domain expertise, or a strong desire to learn the ins and outs of the industry.
- Proven ability to drive cross-functional collaboration with sales and marketing stakeholders.
Diversity is important to our team; if you’re unsure if you might be a fit, please apply!