Notable’s mission is to enrich every patient interaction through modern digital experiences and intelligent automation. Our team is pioneering advances in AI, RPA, and natural language processing to automate administrative tasks that currently cost the US healthcare system over $1T per year. Leading healthcare organizations like CommonSpirit Health and Blue Shield of CA rely on our platform to provide virtual care at scale, help doctors see more patients, and improve patient outcomes.
As the Head of Sales you will lead, build and manage our sales organization - everything from role defining roles, establishing processes, hiring a world class team, and of course closing deals with our enterprise level clients. Given the complexity of our clients, candidates must have experience navigating relationships with multiple stakeholders of large enterprises, as well as the ability to successfully execute a consultative sales style. Our target clients include health systems, physician groups, and payers.
Successful candidates are strategic, quick thinkers and problem solvers. The ideal candidate has a strong network in health care, track record of closing deals, generating leads, pitching to new clients, and selling in a consultative manner. This candidate is a great collaborator, internally and externally, and is also an effective relationship manager. Candidates should also be ready to play a role in all aspects of the commercial business including build-out of internal company processes, recruiting, and interfacing with Notable's product & engineering teams.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective client partners
- Act as a strategic thought partner for leaders of client organizations throughout the sales engagement process
- Create compelling business cases for clients and shape key company materials such as pitch decks and case studies
- Navigate clients from the sales engagement through the on-boarding process including contracting
- Help shape Notable’s commercial strategy in existing and new business areas
- Help build out and scale internal processes for the sales team
- Identify market needs and engage with Notable’s product and engineering teams to evaluate for its R&D pipeline
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years in business development, consulting, healthcare, or sales, with experience having built out the sales function
- Track record of managing relationships with high-level enterprise clients in health care
- Gravitas and communication skills to engage senior executives of large enterprises
- Prior healthcare experience is required
- Comfortable working on a small team and a dynamic environment
- Collaborative team player excited to work on big problems
- Track record of building successful strategic client relationships and managing complex projects