Notable’s mission is to enrich every patient interaction through modern digital experiences and intelligent automation. Our team is pioneering advances in AI, RPA, and natural language processing to automate administrative tasks that currently cost the US healthcare system over $1T per year. Leading healthcare organizations like CommonSpirit Health and Blue Shield of CA rely on our platform to provide virtual care at scale, help doctors see more patients, and improve patient outcomes.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for orchestrating the customer relationship, driving effective product adoption, and advising on technology within our ecosystem to ensure customers are getting value from our offerings.
What you’ll do:
- Own the ultimate success of our customers, ensuring they realize the full value of the Notable platform
- Develop and deliver a roadmap to success, advising customers on reaching business goals
- Prepare and lead presentations with director and executive-level customer counterparts
- Drive product adoption and ongoing usage of Notable, while delivering customer happiness at the clinician and account level
- Engage with business leaders to thoughtfully help them identify opportunities to expand our footprint and depth of engagement
- Become an expert on the Notable product and integrations, while keeping up with industry trends in data, analytics, and automation
- Align internally with engineering and product teams to grow our platform
You’re a great fit if you…
- Prioritize customer experience with a focus on customer happiness and retention
- Drive to understand clients’ business goals, anticipate future needs and identify solutions
- Are a team player with a high level of integrity and desire to assist your tribe - you can be flexible as this office scales
- Have proven capacity to develop relationships with key stakeholders and optimize enterprise customer accounts, you understand what it means to evangelize your product
- Have an aptitude for digesting and effectively communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability
- Can live in the details but also take it several levels up and interact seamlessly with customer executives
- Are resourceful - might not have all the answers, but you know how to find them
- 5+ years of management consultant, customer success or sales engineering experience at an enterprise level working with health systems or payers
- Experience understanding enterprise customer needs and translating them into achievable goals
- Passionate about supporting and transforming customers’ experience
- Technical and programming language experience a plus, but not required
- Experience in RCM a plus, but not required
- Flexibility with travel in this abnormal time. Travel would start low but could increase to 33-50%.