Join Notable and help us improve health care efficiency and effectiveness with our AI-powered tool for physicians. Notable's mission is to enrich every payer-clinician-patient interaction by delivering a standardized, structured understanding of every encounter clinicians have with their patients. We use this structured understanding to drastically improve health care by automating hours of daily busy-work for clinicians, reduce the cost of healthcare by eliminating excess overhead, and improve patient outcomes by delivering data driven insights to doctors and patients.
As the Lead, Provider & Health System Development at Notable, you will be responsible for informing an enterprise-wide strategy for sales, expansion, and organizational design needed to execute within our current geographies. As a principal leader within the sales & marketing team, you’ll be expected to take on a number of clients and focus on value realization and the development of net new revenue streams. By combining exceptional relationship skills with product knowledge, you’ll be the champion for clients in all aspects of their journey with Notable.
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to building the relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting within the Provider & Health System sector
- Define and implement territory sales plans that strategically build a network of key clients and advocates and extend market reach.
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities
- Manage organizational relationships, interpret their performance metrics, and come up with creative solutions to solve for their needs
- 5+ years of Account Executive experience in SaaS companies in the healthcare industry managing multiple sized client accounts
- Domain expertise of Revenue Cycle Management, Electronic Health Records, Practice Management platforms
- Extensive relationships within the US Provider/Health System sector
- Demonstrated expertise in workflow redesign within clinical and administrative settings
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and expectations
- Impeccable verbal, written communication, presentation and articulation skills with attention to detail
- Highly analytical and data-driven, but also a creative problem solver and innovator
- Ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations and quickly build consensus with senior-level internal and external stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial, creative, resourceful, self-starter in a fast-paced environment
- Able to travel up to 75%