Notable’s mission is to enrich every patient interaction through modern digital experiences and intelligent automation. Our team is pioneering advances in AI, RPA, and natural language processing to automate administrative tasks that currently cost the US healthcare system over $1T per year. Leading healthcare organizations like CommonSpirit Health and Blue Shield of CA rely on our platform to provide virtual care at scale, help doctors see more patients, and improve patient outcomes.
As the Account Executive at Notable, you will be responsible for informing an enterprise-wide strategy for sales, expansion, and organizational design needed to execute within our current geographies. As a principal leader within the sales & marketing team, you’ll be expected to take on a number of clients and focus on value realization and the development of net new revenue streams. By combining exceptional relationship skills with product knowledge, you’ll be the champion for clients in all aspects of their journey with Notable.
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to building the relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting within the Provider & Health System sector
- Define and implement territory sales plans that strategically build a network of key clients and advocates and extend market reach.
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities
- Manage organizational relationships, interpret their performance metrics, and come up with creative solutions to solve for their needs
- 5+ years of Account Executive experience in SaaS companies in the healthcare industry managing multiple sized client accounts
- Domain expertise of Revenue Cycle Management, Electronic Health Records, Practice Management platforms
- Extensive relationships within the US Provider/Health System sector
- Demonstrated expertise in workflow redesign within clinical and administrative settings
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and expectations
- Impeccable verbal, written communication, presentation and articulation skills with attention to detail
- Highly analytical and data-driven, but also a creative problem solver and innovator
- Ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations and quickly build consensus with senior-level internal and external stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial, creative, resourceful, self-starter in a fast-paced environment
- Able to travel up to 75%