Notable’s mission is to enrich every patient interaction through modern digital experiences and intelligent automation. Our team is pioneering advances in AI, RPA, and natural language processing to automate administrative tasks that currently cost the US healthcare system over $1T per year. Leading healthcare organizations like CommonSpirit Health and Blue Shield of CA rely on our platform to provide virtual care at scale, help doctors see more patients, and improve patient outcomes.
To accelerate our continued growth, we are hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR). As Notable’s first SDR, you will serve as the tip of the spear for our pipeline generation efforts, and be responsible for driving high quality pipeline for the entire company. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing go-to-market team, with broad exposure to Notable’s executive leadership team.
The ideal candidate for this role has at least one year of experience as a top performing SDR for a B2B software company, with experience selling to healthcare providers. We’re looking for somebody who thrives in a fast-paced, unstructured work environment, with the desire to not only exceed their quota, but to define processes and workflows that enable future SDRs to be successful.
- Convert marketing-sourced leads into qualified pipeline by crafting thoughtful, personalized email cadences, and via cold calling
- Define the highest potential provider organizations for outbound prospecting, and drive pipeline through cold outreach.
- Provide feedback to marketing on lead quality and messaging to support optimization of marketing campaigns and content.
- Partner with sales to ensure smooth handoff of qualified opportunities.
- Define SDR processes and workflows that will empower a growing team over time.
- Quantitative track record of exceptional performance.
- Experience selling to healthcare providers.
- Resourceful grittiness - you respond to adversity with a combination of perseverance and creativity.
- Process oriented - you can define and optimize workflows that support quality, timely outreach to hundreds of inbound leads per month.
Diversity is important to our team; if you’re unsure if you might be a fit, please apply!