Join Notable and help us improve health care efficiency and effectiveness with our AI-powered tool for physicians. Notable's mission is to enrich every payer-clinician-patient interaction by delivering a standardized, structured understanding of every encounter clinicians have with their patients. We use this structured understanding to drastically improve health care by automating hours of daily busy-work for clinicians, reduce the cost of healthcare by eliminating excess overhead, and improve patient outcomes by delivering data driven insights to doctors and patients.
As an Enterprise Account Manager at Notable, you will be responsible for informing an enterprise-wide strategy for account management, renewal strategy, and overall expansion within our current clients and geographies. You’ll also inform the organizational design needed to execute the latter strategy. As a principal leader within the department, you’ll be expected to take on a number of clients and focus on value realization and the development of net new value streams. By combining exceptional relationship skills with product knowledge, you’ll be the champion for clients in all aspects of their journey with Notable.
- Support the development of Notable’s account management strategy & organizational needs
- Inform end-to-end account management process for existing and new clients
- Be the champion and quarterback for current client accounts, interacting proactively with them as they progress in the value realization of the Notable platform
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with clients’ leadership team to review performance and refresh on client's strategic needs
- Work collaboratively with Notable’s customer success managers (CSM)
- Discover and understand client's business objectives and recommendations on the Notable platform to help them best meet their goals.
- Look for new verticals and growth areas to create more value within existing client base
- Proactively anticipate and understand the client’s needs in order to identify and uncover potential upsell opportunities.
- 5+ years of Account Management experience in SaaS companies in the healthcare industry managing multiple sized client accounts
- Experience as a senior member or leader of an account management team
- Impeccable verbal, written communication, presentation and articulation skills with attention to detail
- Highly analytical and data-driven, but also a creative problem solver and innovator
- Ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations and quickly build consensus with senior-level internal and external stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial, creative, resourceful, self-starter in a fast-paced environment
- Able to travel up to 75%
- Bachelor’s degree