Notable’s mission is to enrich every patient interaction through modern digital experiences and intelligent automation. Our team is pioneering advances in AI, RPA, and natural language processing to automate administrative tasks that currently cost the US healthcare system over $1T per year. Leading healthcare organizations like CommonSpirit Health and Blue Shield of CA rely on our platform to provide virtual care at scale, help doctors see more patients, and improve patient outcomes.
As a Product Designer at Notable, you will help translate user insights into decisions that make our products useful and usable. From developing concepts and specs, to crafting new interactions and components, you will be bringing simplicity, transparency, and delight to the complex, confusing industry of health care.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to be someone with a dedicated mindset towards making things happen. You can understand the big picture, take ownership, and tackle problems wherever they arise. Domain knowledge in enterprise software or health care is not required.
- Craft thoughtful user experiences across Notable's entire product
- Be responsible for the development of features from upfront research through execution
- Critique and support fellow designers so they can do their best work
- Steward quality and consistency across Notable's entire product
- Execute in a dynamic environment with ambiguity
- 4+ years experience doing design full-time
- Portfolio demonstrating exceptional quality in product design
- Excellent communication skills and aptitude to explain design decisions
- Strength in systems thinking
- Curiosity to learn more about the domain
- Experience strategizing and executing with product and engineering teams
- Command of HTML/CSS, or another presentation-layer framework
- Has shipped something that people use
- Cross-platform design experience (Web, android, iOS)