Join Notable and help us improve health care efficiency and effectiveness with our AI-powered tool for physicians. Notable's mission is to enrich every clinician-patient interaction by delivering a standardized, structured understanding of every encounter clinicians have with their patients. We use this structured understanding to drastically improve health care by automating hours of daily busy-work for clinicians, reduce the cost of healthcare by eliminating excess overhead, and improve patient outcomes by delivering data driven insights to doctors and patients.
As a Product Designer at Notable, you will help translate user insights into decisions that make our products useful and usable. From developing concepts and specs, to crafting new interactions and components, you will be bringing simplicity, transparency, and delight to the complex, confusing industry of health care.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to be someone with a dedicated mindset towards making things happen. You can understand the big picture, take ownership, and tackle problems wherever they arise. Domain knowledge in enterprise software or health care is not required.
- Craft thoughtful user experiences across Notable's entire product
- Be responsible for the development of features from upfront research through execution
- Critique and support fellow designers so they can do their best work
- Steward quality and consistency across Notable's entire product
- Execute in a dynamic environment with ambiguity
- 4+ years experience doing design full-time
- Portfolio demonstrating exceptional quality in product design
- Excellent communication skills and aptitude to explain design decisions
- Strength in systems thinking
- Curiosity to learn more about the domain
- Experience strategizing and executing with product and engineering teams
- Command of HTML/CSS, or another presentation-layer framework
- Has shipped something that people use
- Cross-platform design experience (Web, android, iOS)