Join Notable and help us improve health care efficiency and effectiveness with our AI-powered tool for physicians. Notable's mission is to enrich every clinician-patient interaction by delivering a standardized, structured understanding of every encounter clinicians have with their patients. We use this structured understanding to drastically improve health care by automating hours of daily busy-work for clinicians, reduce the cost of health care by eliminating excess overhead, and improve patient outcomes by delivering data-driven insights to doctors and patients.
As a SMB Account Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring and expanding mid-enterprise customers to continue to fuel our rapid growth. Our ideal candidate will be a hunter, who has consistently been in the top 10% of the sales teams they have worked within, has a consultative sales approach, a track record of growing sales and polished presentation skills. This person will provide the best sales experience possible to Notable's customers.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and closing business within the SMB and MM segments
- Quarterback opportunities from open to close, pulling in the appropriate technical and business resources along the way
- Drive collaboration between internal and external decision makers to align on scope and sequencing of integration functionality, then execute agreed upon solutions
- Manage lead qualification and conversion
- Accurately forecast opportunities to enable predictability in our revenue goals
- 2+ year track record of success in Sales
- Experience in Sales in the healthcare space
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Revenue cycle management is a plus
- Experience with CRMs is a plus