Join Notable and help us improve health care efficiency and effectiveness with our AI-powered tool for physicians. Notable's mission is to enrich every clinician-patient interaction by delivering a standardized, structured understanding of every encounter clinicians have with their patients. We use this structured understanding to drastically improve health care by automating hours of daily busy-work for clinicians, reduce the cost of health care by eliminating excess overhead, and improve patient outcomes by delivering data-driven insights to doctors and patients.
We’re looking for an energetic Office Manager that gets excited about fostering a productive and comfortable work environment, building team culture, and establishing operational processes. From greeting guests to managing administrative systems, you’ll be the glue that keeps the office afloat. If you take pride in details, are a natural problem-solver, and love maintaining a happy environment, you might be a perfect fit as Notable’s office manager!
- Manage day-to-day office operations that include: office set up, ordering, catered meals, maintenance, and more.
- Create a friendly ambiance with an eye for design and attention to detail.
- Plan and execute team building and social events.
- Orchestrate engaging onboardings for new employees - including scheduling, ordering equipment, preparing workstations, and coordinating with the hiring manager.
- Be the go to person for company related questions and communicating company wide updates.
- Manage TriNet (our HR service) and run point on benefits, visas, and payroll.
- Greet guests and make them feel welcome.
- Administer access to systems and accounts.
- Spearhead company and customer swag and gifts.
- Mail packages and check mailbox.
- Minimum of 1-2 years as office manager or administrative assistant.
- Able to seamlessly juggle many hats and projects.
- Excited to create and solidify operational processes.
- Make guests and employees feel comfortable.
- Naturally rally the team to get excited about events.
- Solve problems quickly and think on your toes.
- Startup experience preferred
- Health care experience a plus