The Product Operations team is constantly experimenting with new ideas about automation and operational efficiency. They partner with robot process automation engineers to test new features, work with an offshore team to support workflow automation, and analyze KPIs to track and support Notable’s growth.
Members of the Product Operations team understand clinician workflows and patient needs. They additionally are experts with multiple electronic medical records systems and are able to identify automatable processes within the health care system. They collaborate with the Customer Success and Product teams to identify pain points for physicians and practices, then work cross-functionally to help scope out features for our engineers to build.
- Minimum 1 year of scribe experience
- Comfortable navigating EMRs
- Tech-savvy and prepared to collaborate with engineering and product management
- Analytical skills for process improvement
- Startup experience preferred, but not required