Join Notable and help us improve health care efficiency and effectiveness with our AI-powered tool for physicians. Notable's mission is to enrich every clinician-patient interaction by delivering a standardized, structured understanding of every encounter clinicians have with their patients. We use this structured understanding to drastically improve health care by automating hours of daily busy-work for clinicians, reduce the cost of health care by eliminating excess overhead, and improve patient outcomes by delivering data driven insights to doctors and patients.
We’re looking for go-getting, laser-sharp Associate Recruiter who has experience recruiting or sourcing high caliber candidates in a fast-growing environment. You’ll need to balance strategy with executing day-to-day and will be responsible for growing our team by 2x this year alone. It’s a huge opportunity to make an impact and help define our culture.
You’ll fit into our team if you are hungry, curious, detail-oriented, and willing to go above-and-beyond to help the company thrive. Since we’re small, we’re individually tasked with wearing many hats—which is an incredible way to expand your skill set and make a huge impact.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process: identify, engage, and evaluate top candidates
- Provide a high-touch and personal experience for all candidates
- Be our champion who communicates well and accurately represents the company both internally and externally
- Analyze data to report on progress and make proactive changes
- Help refine our recruiting process and scale it based on our growth trajectory
- Work with leadership on prioritization and be nimble to switch gears at any time
- Strive for and advocate for efficiency at all times, knowing that every call and onsite interview takes away from internal productivity
- 1+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience
- Experience tackling recruiting pipelines for early stage startups and successfully hired a few employees each month
- Ability to demonstrated excellence sourcing relevant functional talent using current sourcing tools
- Ability to self-drive and work well in a team setting
- Strong focus on candidate experience
- Experience with Greenhouse is a plus, but not required